Our business requires a variety of talent, experience and skill, including:
- Business Analyst
- Client Service Representative
- Financial Analyst
- Director of Administration
- Contact / Care Centre Counsellor
- Clinical Manager/Director
- Intake Coordinator
- Clinical Supervisor or Manager
Account Services/Marketing/Business Development
- Account Manager/Workplace Consultant
- Marketing Communication Coordinator
- Product Development Specialist
- Marketing & Business Development Director
All positions are currently filled. Please check back.
Affiliate Network Opportunities
We are always looking to expand our clinical affiliate network. If you are located in BC or the Yukon and are interested in becoming an FSEAP clinical affiliate provider please visit www.fseap-bcproviders.com for more information about the qualifications required and how to apply.
If you are located elsewhere in Canada, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and include your resume outlining your experience and two references, along with proof of professional registration, insurance - minimum $2M coverage - and the highest level of completed education.